Field Study #4

10/21/18
6:25-6:55 pm.
Fun fact of my fourth visit, is that it was my birthday. The temperature was 43 degrees Fahrenheit and the was wind coming from the southwest at 11 mph. The length of day was 10 hours and 45 minutes. I heard a handful of birds, but I only actually witnessed one fly overheard in the canopy of the trees. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in my camp chair in the cool weather. I was glad to hear and see birds this time, as last time I saw no organisms. There are definitely more leaves on the ground that before. This is due to the changes in the seasons. I was there a little earlier than my previous visit, so the lighting was better, and it was not getting to dark while I was out there. I'm running out of positions to take pictures in, so I'm going to have to get more creative in this upcoming month.





Comments