Field Study #6

11/27/18
3:30-4:00 pm.
I said my last visit was cold, but this one was even colder at a chilling 28 degrees. The length of day was 9 hours and 21 minutes. This time around there was even more snow that my previous visit, and once again, I did not see any animals during the course of my visit. It was cloudy out, and it was snowing while I was at my location, although lightly. The trees were almost completely bare of their leaves, and for the first time, I walked through the creek that was still flowing. The river was a lot wider and was flowing hard, but, other than that, the environment was relatively the same as my last visit; it was just colder and had a lot more snow. Overall, this field study experience was a lot of fun, and maybe I'll still stop by my location from time to time.





Comments